The 1895 Trust Co-operative Society Limited
Society Number: 5594R
Annual General Meeting
Location: The Bar, Tolka Park
Date: April 20th, 2017
Starting Time: 19:30
Names of Trust committee members: Ben Dale (Acting Treasurer), Lee Daly (Acting Chair), Ruadhri Croke (PRO),
Conor O’Briain (Acting Secretary), Will Clarke (Acting Community Officer), Gavin Doherty (Membership Officer), Aoife Gorby (Ordinary Member), Ciaran Doyne (Commercial Officer).
- Financial Update.
- Membership Update.
- Presentation on discussions with Club Board reps.
- Debate on any motions submitted.
- Elections to the committee (20:45).
- Any Other Business.
- Question and Answer Session (21:30).
To submit motions for debate or to stand for election to the committee, please email email@example.com.
Our AGM for this year is going to be held in the Tolka Bar, Tolka Park on April 20th at 7:30pm. This will be our 5th AGM, and it will be 5 years since our very first foundational meeting this November.
We currently have four vacancies on the Trust Committee of Management, and would really encourage anyone who is considering becoming involved to do so. Please contact shelstrustgmail.com with any questions on what serving on the Committee entails or if you wish to nominate yourself.
For this year, we are keeping our pay-what-you-can membership fee intact. This can be paid through a one off yearly payment, with a minimum fee of €15.00, but the majority of members are now on a reoccurring scheme through PayPal or Standing Order. Recurring membership carries with it a number of rewards and here’s what’s on offer for the 2017 season:
· €5 a month: A commemorative badge celebrating Shelbourne Ladies 2016 historic treble triumph, 1 ticket for our end of season raffle and full membership of the Trust.
· €10 a month: As above plus an additional raffle ticket.
· €20 a month: All rewards for preceding levels plus a second commemorative badge celebrating Shelbourne Ladies 10th Anniversary.
· €50 a month: All rewards for preceding levels and a Shelbourne mug from the 1895 Trust RedBubble online shop.
Our goal this year is 80 recurring members, and we have two donors who have agreed to donate an additional 1000 Euro each if we reach that target. Please upgrade your membership, ask family and friends to sign up, and post to social media using the #drivefor80 and #redstogether hashtags.
Looking forward to seeing you on the 20th of April for the AGM.